Home - Events - Presentation of the Fusconi Donation
On Saturday 25 March, at 10.30 a.m., in the Chapel of the Commissioner’s Palace in the monumental complex of the Priamàr, there will be a presentation of the donation by the sisters Giulia, Francesca and Costanza Fusconi of Etruscan, Faliscan, Magna Graecia and Roman ceramics from the collection of Dr. Polybius Fusconi (1883 -1934), former director of the Ilva Refractari industry in Vado Ligure.
This is a group of ceramics dating from between the 8th century B.C. and the 3rd century A.D., for which there is some doubt as to whether they came from an old find in Vado Ligure, during work to expand the Ilva factory, or from Central Italy, and which will be included in the exhibition itinerary of the Civico Museo Archeologico e della Città.
The ceremony will be attended, together with the donors, by the Councillor for Culture arch. Nicoletta Negro, Prof. Giulia Rocco and Prof. Carlo Varaldo.
25 March 2023
Gravatar is an image visualisation service provided by Automattic Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.